RBSE Solutions for Class 5 Maths Chapter 9 Data In Text Exercise is part of RBSE Solutions for Class 5 Maths. Here we have given Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 5 Maths Chapter 9 Data In Text Exercise.
|Exercise||In Text Exercise|
|Number of Questions||5|
Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 5 Maths Chapter 9 Data In Text Exercise
Page No. 43
Students of class 5, tolled the fruit of their choice to their teacher which was served on every monday in the mid-day meal as following-
Count ✓ check mark and fill the table.
1. How many students have given their choice for fruits ?
2. Which fruit is(RBSESolutions.com)preferred most by students ?
3. Which fruit is preferred least by students ?
1. Total number of students who give their choice for fruits = 10+ 5 + 3 + 8 = 26
2. Fruit which is most(RBSESolutions.com)preferred by students is Banana. 10 students like Banana.
3. Fruit which is least preferred is sapodilla, 3 students like sapodilla.
Page No. 44
Neha and Ashu have learned about collectin of data in their mathematics class, so they made a table and started counting the vehicles-
See the table and tell –
1. How many motor cycles crossed from Neha’s house between 5 to 6 in the evening?
2. During this time, how(RBSESolutions.com)many vehicles crossed from Neha’s house ?
3. Which vehicle has crossed the least? Name it.
1. 14 motorcycles crossed from Neha’s house between 5 to 6 in the evening.
2. Total number of vehicles crossed from Neha’s house = 14 + 7 + 3 + 11 = 35
3. Vehicle which crossed the least is Bus, which is 3 in number.
In your class which game is preferred by most of the students. Find out with the help of table and tally mark.
Answer of this question(RBSESolutions.com)changes with the number of students of class. Here, answer is giving by assuming the number of students of class-5 is 40.
Students of this class like game Kho-Kho most.
To find about the number of(RBSESolutions.com)brothers and sisters of students in your class, fill the following table by asking them and answer the given questions.
1. How many students do not have any brother or sister ?
2. How many students have 1 brother or sister ?
3. What is the number(RBSESolutions.com)of brother/sisters having maximum number of tally marks in front of them.
4. How many students have 3 or more than 3 brothers/sisters.
[In this question, let total number of students be 40].
1. 7 students do not have any brother/sister.
2. 6 students have 1 brother/sister.
3. 2 brother/sisters(RBSESolutions.com)have maximum number of tally marks in front of them.
4. 7 students have 3 or more than 3 brothers/ sisters.
Page No. 46
In following table, the attendance of students in Rajkiya Prathmik Vidyalaya, Uprifala on monday is shown by pictograh and tally mark.
Here in table, = 10 students and if number of students are less then 10 then they are shown by tally marks.
From the above table it is clear that total number of present students in class-I are 22. Because = 10, Therefore || = 22 will be shown-
(i) Similarly, find out the attendance of class n, III, IV and V from the table.
(ii) In which class, maximum’number of students are present ?
(i) According to table , Total number of present students in class II = 10 + 10 + 5 + 1 = 26
Total number of present students in class III = 10 + 10 +10 = 30
Total number of present(RBSESolutions.com)students in class IV = 10 + 10 + 10 + 3 = 33
Total number of present students in class V = 10 + 5 + 2 = 17
(ii) In class IV maximum number of students present on monday.
We hope the RBSE Solutions for Class 5 Maths Chapter 9 Data In Text Exercise will help you. If you have any query regarding Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 5 Maths Chapter 9 Data In Text Exercise, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.