RBSE Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Science in Daily life are part of RBSE Solutions for Class 6 Science. Here we have given Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Science in Daily life.
|Chapter Name||Science in Daily life|
|Number of Questions Solved||35|
Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Science in Daily life
Text Book Exercise
Tick the correct answer from the following
By which equipment does science bring revolution in the field of education?
(d) Tape recorder
What does science give in the field of education?
(d) All of the above
(d) All of the above
Which among the following is not a means of entertainment?
(a) Video game
Activity – 1 (Page 126)
Make a list of equipment’s used in communication surrounding yourself.
- Mobile phone
- Video conferencing
- Eye – pad
- 3G and 4G Service
- Artificial satellite.
Fill in the blanks
1. The systematic knowledge collected through observation of nature is called ……….. .
2. Because of the development of science many nations today are able to generate electricity from ……….. energy.
3. Sending mails through internet is known as ………… .
3. e – mail
Match the following
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Telephone||(a) in the field of electricity|
|2. Thresher||(b) in the field of medication|
|3. Nuclear power station||(c) in the field of education|
|4. Eduset||(d) in the field of communication|
|5. X-ray||(e) in the field of agriculture|
Short Answer Questions
What is science ?
The systematic knowledge collected through observation of nature is called science.
Write the names of four electrical equipment’s which are used in daily life.
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven.
Where does in Rajasthan the nuclear energy is converted into electrical energy and then used ?
At Rawatbhata near Kota district.
What is tele medicine? Explain it.
This is modem technique of medicine, with the help of computer medical help can be provided to a remote patient through tele medicine.
Long Answer Type Questions
Explain the contribution of science in the field of education and medication.
Science in the field of education : Science have played a great role in the field of education for e.g. smart class rooms, studying through Eduset, writing books through e – mail and internet, to study, to write a letter, to solve the problem of maths, to study through distance education mode, e – learning etc.
Science in the field of medical : The scientists regularly and continuously perform experiments to develop different kinds of medication procedures and systems and produce medicines to keep our body well and healthy.
To identify different types of diseases like cancer, TB, heart disease, Chickenpox etc and find their proper medication and surgery, there are a number of equipment’s in the field of medical science for eg. X- ray, CT scan, ECG etc. Computers are used for operation and control of such equipment’s of medical science, with the help of computers, medical help can be provided to a remote patient through tele medicine. Surgeries are also performed by laser method again with the help of computer.
What is scientific method? Write down its different steps.
A process of solving a problem is referred to as scientific method by a scientist. The steps of the scientific method are as follows :
- Identification of the problem.
- Collecting and classifying the related facts.
- Fanning a hypothesis.
- Examining the validity of the hypothesis through experiments.
- Frame theories and laws on the basis of conclusions.
How can science be helpful in the developments of villages? Explain in brief.
Science is very useful in the development of villages. Science can be helpful in the following way:
- To arrange different communication mediums in village such as TV. Radio, Mobile, Fax, Internet etc.
- To arrange different transport system in village such as trains, bus, taxis etc.
- To arrange good medical facilities.
- To arrange good education through e – education, computer and multimedia,
- To arrange new agricultural techniques, and agricultural equipment’s, pesticides, fertilizers etc.
- To uplift standard of living by modem technology.
Other Important Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
Who was famous as ancient time’s ayurvedic scholar in the field of ayurvedic medicine.
(b) Robert Hook
(c) Rishi Charak
(d) Homi Jehangir
(c) Rishi Charak
Which is not electrical appliance
(a) Electric press
(b) Gas stove
(b) Gas stove
3G and 4G services are related to
Which is the latest technique to send massage by internet is
(d) E – mail
ATM is related with:
(a) Agricultural services
(b) Atomic energy
Fill in the blanks
1. ………… is considered to be the oldest book on the subject of Ayurved medicine.
2. The greatest achievement given by man is …………. .
3. …………. is remembered as the father of the nuclear science in India.
4. ……….. reduce the distance of long distances.
1. Charak code
3. Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha
4. super fast trains
Very Short Answer Type Questions
Who wrote the famous book Charak code.
Name four branches of science.
- Physical science
- Chemical science
- Biological science
- Medical science.
Name two scientific achievement in the field of communication.
- Development of telephone
- Development of internet
How science make our life simple ?
Just because of science our living styles, food habits and process of medical treatments and others make our life simple.
Name two inventions which make farmer’s work easier.
Name tw o industries which are machines based.
- Motor industry
- Cloth mill.
Name two scientific tools used in the banking sector.
Short Answer Type Questions
Question 1 .
What type of scientific description is found in Charak Samhita.
This book presents the birth and growth of a child scientifically. In this book the structure of different organs of the body and their diseases symptoms and cure, the names of Ayurvedic herbs and their benefits and which medicine is useful for different diseases are present.
What was the role of sages in the developments of science in India? Name these sages also.
Sages like – Ashvini Kumar, Dhanwantari, Bharadwaj, Kapil, Patanjali, Sushrut etc, can be called the scientists of ancient times. They have written many books based on their researches and experiments. Indian lifestyle has been for a long time very scientific. Scientist have observed the information acquire from experiments and experiences and on the basis of analysis they have developed the humans lifestyle.
What was the contribution of sciences in the field of communication?
Twentieth century is witness of changing conventional communication system, radio, television telephone, telegraph, fax, video conferencing, tablet, eye pad, 3G and 4G services of mobile, meteorological predictions, artificial satellite are modem times invention of communication,
Name four scientific equipment’s in the field of medical science.
- CT Scan
Name four entertainment equipment’s.
- DVD Player
- Blue Ray Player.
How is science useful in building construction and in architecture?
The design and different construction methods of the ancient and medival period forts, temples and modern times multi storeyed buildings, could have been possible due to scientific inventions. By the use of cement and concrete which are given to us by science we have developed cc roads, rcc roads, multi story buildings and other large and high buildings on the basis of architecture.
Long Answer Type Questions
What are the benefits by study of science?
Benefits from the study of science :
- A person remains far from conservative ideas.
- Independent thinking is developed in a person.
- People tend to learn more and more about the events, problems and activities going on around them.
- In life the ability to solve problems methodically is developed.
- Persons patiently find out reason of failure and try again.
- True and superstition free ideas are developed in a person.
- Development of scientific point of view takes place.
A disease of a patient is scientific for a doctor. To solve this problem what process he adopts.? Explain.
To solve this problem doctor starts the process as per the following steps :
- Doctor asks the symptoms of the disease.
- Doctor measures the temperature of the patient by a thermometer.
- Doctor examines the eye, tongue, breathe, etc of the patient.
- Doctor notes down the facts on the prescription slip he observed from such examination.
- Doctor presents the hypothesis for the possible disease to confirm or reject his hypothesis, doctor refers the patients for more examinations like stool examination, urine examination, blood examination, sonography, CT Scan, X-ray etc.
- Finally doctor prescribe medicines after clear understanding of the disease.
Write the achievements of science in the field of transport.
The success to reach on moon, the spaceship sent to planet Mars and the establishments of space stations with regular space travels by scientists all are examples of the human progress in the field of advanced transportation. The super fast trains (to the level of bullet trains project recently started in our country by the honorable prime minister Sri Narendra Modiji) have reduced very’ long distance to short one. The application of computer in the field of transportation has played a great role.
for example :
- The reservation of journey through buses, trains and Aeroplane s have become friendly, easier and quick.
- To command and control the Aeroplane flight by the air traffic control. (ATC)
- Operation and control of metro train.
- Operation and control of ships.
We hope the RBSE Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Science in Daily life will help you. If you have any query regarding Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Science in Daily life, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.