RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Passive Voice are part of RBSE Solutions for Class 7 English. Here we have given Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Passive Voice.
|Chapter Name||Passive Voice|
Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Passive Voice
आपकी परीक्षा में Passive Voice सम्बन्धी एक प्रश्न पूछा जाता है। इसके अन्तर्गत Active Voice का एक वाक्य दिया जाता है, जिसे आपको Passive Voice में परिवर्तित करना होता है ।
1. Active Voice (कर्तृवाच्य) ऐसे वाक्यों में कर्ता प्रधान होता है तथा वाक्य में सबसे पहले आता है । कर्ता के वचन व पुरुष के अनुसार ही वाक्य में क्रिया आती है। क्रिया के पश्चात् कर्म लिखा जाता है। जैसे
1. Mohan reads a book.
2. They love me.
3. I beat him.
4. Rama cooked food. उपर्युक्त प्रत्येक वाक्य में कर्ता प्रधान है व वाक्य में सर्वप्रथम आया है। कर्ता के पुरुष व वचन के अनुसार क्रिया का प्रयोग किया गया है। क्रिया के पश्चात् कर्म आया है।
2. Passive Voice (कर्मवाच्ये) ऐसे वाक्यों में कर्म प्रधान होता है व वाक्य में सर्वप्रथम आता है । कर्म के पुरुष व वचन के अनुसार ही वाक्य में क्रिया का प्रयोग होता है। क्रिया के पश्चात् आवश्यकतानुसार by लगाकर कर्ता को जोड़ दिया जाता है । जैसे
1. A book is read by Mohan.
2. I am loved by them,
3. He is beaten by me.
4. Food was cooked by Rama.
ACTIVE À PASSIVE VOICE में बदलने के नियम
नियम 1. Active से Passive Voice बनाते समय Subject (कर्ता) को Object (कर्म) के स्थान पर व Object (कर्म) को Subject (कर्ता) के स्थान पर रखते हैं । जैसे
Active : The hunter killed a tiger.
S V O
Passive: A tiger was killed by the hunter.
नियम 2. Active में आये हुए Personal Pronouns में Passive Voice में बदलते समय दी हुई तालिका के अनुसार परिवर्तन होंगे :
|Active का कर्ता||Passive में बनेगा कर्म||Active का कर्ता||Passive में बनेगा कर्म|
|i||By me||we||By us|
|you||By me||he||By him|
|She||By her||it||By it|
उपर्युक्त तालिका के अनुसार I, We, You, He, She, It, They आदि कर्ताओं को क्रमश: me, us, you, him, her, it, them में बदलकर वाक्य के अन्त में by से जोड़ना पड़ता है।
|Active का कर्म||Passive में बनेगा कर्ता||Active का कर्म||Passive में बनेगा कर्ता|
उपर्युक्तानुसार Active Voice में आये हुए कर्म me, us, you, him, her, it, them on 56491: I, we, you, he, she, it, they में बदल कर वाक्य में सर्वप्रथम लिखा जायेगा। अन्य Personal Pronouns यथा-my, mine, our, ours, your, yours, hers, their, theirs, its, 3415 में कोई परिवर्तन नहीं होगा ।
Pronouns के परिवर्तन के उदाहरण देखिए :
1. I taught her
She was taught by me.
2. They beat him.
He is beaten by them.
नियम 3. Active से Passive Voice बनाते समय Verb सम्बन्धी परिवर्तन के नियम निम्नक्त् हैं :
(A) Passive Voice में Main Verb (मुख्य क्रिया) की III form की ही सदैव प्रयोग होता है :
(B) Main Verb (मुख्य क्रिया) से पूर्व H.V. (सहायक क्रिया) के रूप में is, am, are, was, were, be, been, being में से किसी एक का प्रयोग आवश्यक है।
Tense के अनुसार Passive Voice की Verbs में निम्न प्रकार परिवर्तन होता है :
1. Present Perfect Continuous Tense
2. Past Perfect Continuous Tense
3. Future Perfect Continuous Tense a
4. Future Continuous Tense के वाक्यों को Passive Voice में नहीं बदला जा सकता है।
1. Simple Present Tense
|Verb I form -s/es
1. They read a book.
|Is lam/are + Verb III form
A book is read by them.
|2. Ram eats a mango.||A mango is eaten by Ram.|
|3. I play cricket.||Cricket is played by me.|
|4. We take food.||Food is taken by us.|
2. Present Continuous Tense
|is/am/are + Verb + ing||is/am/are + being + Verb III form|
|1. They are cooking food.||Food is being cooked by them.|
|2. My mother is washing clothes.||Clothes are being washed by my mother.|
|3. The man is smoking a cigarette.||A cigarette is being smoked by the man.|
|4. John and Mary are playing football.||Football is being played by John and Mary.|
3.Present Perfect Tense
|has/have + Verb Ill form||has/have+been+Verb III form|
|1. He has eaten a banana||A banana has been eaten by him.|
|2. Ram has killed Rayan.||Rayan has been killed by Ram.|
|3. Mohan has broken the sticks.||The sticks have been broken by Mohan.|
|4. They have written the lesson.||The lesson has been written by them.|
4. Simple Past Tense
|Verb H form||was/were + Verb III form|
|1. Ramesh wrote a letter.||A letter was written by Ramesh.|
|2. They killed a tiger.||A tiger was killed by them.|
|3. Meera sang a song.||A song was sung by Meera.|
|4. My father purchased two computers.||Two computers were purchased by my father.|
5. Past Continuous Tense
|was/were + Verb + ing||was were + being + Verb III form|
|1. Mohan was reading a book.||A book was being read by Mohan.|
|2. They, were playing a match.||A match was being played by them.|
|3. Radha was plucking||Flowers were being flowers. plucked by Radha.|
6. Past Perfect Tense
|had / Verb III form||had been + Verb III form|
|1. Mohan had stolen my pen.||My pen had been stolen by Mohan.|
|2.My parents had purchased a new house.||A new house had been purchased by my parents.|
|3 .The servant had cleaned the room.||The room had been cleaned by the servant.|
|4.The teacher had taught the lesson.||The lesson had been taught by the teacher.|
7. Simple Future Tense
|shall/will+Verb I form||shall/will be +Verb III form|
|1. I shall teach you.||You will be taught by me.|
|2.They will beat me.||I shall be beaten by them.|
|3. Radha will sing a song.||A song will be sung by Radha.|
|4. You will write a letter.||A letter will be written by you.|
8. Future Perfect Tense
|shall have I will have + Verb III form||Shall have I will have + been + Verb III form.|
|1. He will have done the work.||The work will have been done by him.|
|2. My sister will have cooked food.||Food will have been cooked by my sister.|
|3. They will have played hockey.||Hockey will have been played by them.|
|4. We shall have told a story.||A story will have been told by us.|
9. Model Auxiliaries
|Modals + Verb I st form||Modals + be + Verb III form|
|1. I can do it.||It can be done by me.|
|2.He may solve this problem.||This problem may be solved by him.|
|3. He must obey me.||I must be obeyed by him.|
|4. Rama could decorate the room.||The room could be decorated by Rama.|
The Chart of Active and Passive Voice Present Tense
|Indefinite||Ram kills a bird.||A bird is killed by Ram.|
|Continuous||Ram is killing a A bird||A bird is being killed bird, by Ram.|
|Perfect||Ram has killed a bird.||A bird has been Killed by Ram.|
|Perfect Continuous||Ram has been killing a bird for an hour.||X|
|Indefinite||Ram killed a bird.||A bird was killed by Ram.|
|Continuous||Ram was killing a bird||A bird was being killed bird, by Ram.|
|Perfect||Ram had killed a bird.||A bird had been Killed by Ram.|
|Perfect Continuous||Ram had been killing a bird for an hour.||X|
|Indefinite||Ram will kill a bird.||A bird will be killed by Ram.|
|Continuous||Ram will be killing a bird||X|
|Perfect||Ram will have killed a bird.||A bird will have been Killed by Ram.|
|Perfect Continuous||Ram will have been killing a bird for an hour.||X|
Change the following sentences into Passive Voice: (निमन वाक्यों को Passive Voice में बदलिए )
- Sita read a story yesterday.
- The gardener plucked the flowers.
- I have seen the film.
- Mohan has fed the dog.
- They have finished the work.
- The washer man knocked at the door.
- My wife likes mangoes.
- His wife makes tea.
- I shall play a game.
- They will start a new school.
- Rekha will have caught the train.
- A story was read by Sita yesterday.
- The flowers were plucked by the gardener.
- The film has been seen by me.
- The dog has been fed by Mohan.
- The work has been finished by them.
- The door was knocked at by the washer man. .
- Mangoes are liked by my wife.
- Tea is made by his wife.
- A game will be played by me.
- A new school will be started by them.
- The train will have been caught by Rekha.
Change the following sentences into Passive Voice: (निमन वाक्यों को Passive Voice में बदलिए)
- She saw the king’s men in Royal dress.
- He will penalize and prosecute the defaulters. .
- You have fulfilled my Vidya’s dream.
- The cat had swallowed a plastic bag.
- This manure can make the garden soil fertile.
- They could get their true successor.
- I will follow your advice.
- I can fulfill her wish.
- I share my thoughts with you.
- We should never throw it here and there.
- The king’s men were seen in Royal dress by her.
- The defaulters will be penalized and prosecuted by him.
- My Vidya’s dream has been fulfilled by you.
- A plastic bag had been swallowed by the cat.
- The garden soil can be made fertile by this manure.
- Their true successor could be got by them.
- Your advice will be followed by me.
- Hr wish can be fulfilled by me.
- My thoughts are shared with you by me.
- It should never be thrown here and there by us.
We hope the given RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Passive Voice will help you. If you have any query regarding Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Passive Voice, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.