RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 2 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 10 Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 2|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2 English Medium
Time: 3.¼ Hours
Maxim Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees:
- Candidate must write first his/her Roll on the question paper compulsory.
- All the questions are compulsory.
- Write the answer to each question in the given answer-book only.
- For question having more than one part, the answers to those parts are to be written together in continuity.
- If there is any error/difference/contradiction in Hindi & English versions of the question paper, the question of Hindi versions should be treated valid.
Part Question Nos. Marks per Question A 1 – 11 1 B 12 – 21 3 C 22 – 27 4 D 28 – 30 5
- There are internal choices in Q. No. 27 and Q.No 30.
Part – A
Deficiency of which vitamin causes the bending of the Leones of legs and the knees coming closer? 
Write the sexual hormones of woman. (Two Hormones) 
Write the general formula of alkene series. 
Write the species of the monkey in which Rh factor was discovered? 
Draw symbolic sign of electric cell and rheostate. 
Write the unit of work when force is in newton and displacement in meter? 
Write two names of renewable resources. 
What kind of examples of immunity are the vaccinations of Diphtheria and Titenas? 
Write the blood group of a person whose genotype is ii. 
Write two names of products of culture. 
Write definition of “Biodiversity”. 
Part – B
Explain the harmful effects of use of tobacco, alcohol and opium on human health giving two examples each. 
Write one chemical equation for each showing addition, replacement and dissociation reaction. 
Write I.U.P.A.C names of the following. 
(a) How does the shift farming (Jhoom) encourage deforestation? 
(b) Write the name of the book containing the collection of the species on the verge of extinction.
What steps would you take for the waste management in your village/colony, (any three)? 
What are dispersive powers? Describe any two internal dispersive power. 
Describe Big Bang theory of the generation of universe. 
- How many satellites were launched by India at the same time in June 2016? 
- What is an alien?
- Write the name of the space agency of India.
Match the followings : 
- By law how much amount of alcohol is permissible in 100 ml blood.
- Why is yellow colored paper or tap stick on headlights?
- What kind of electric current flows in vehicle’s batteries? 
Part – C
(i) Why did Mendel select peas plant for his experiment? Explain. 
(ii) Explain one low of heredity obtained from the result on monohybrid cross of a tall homozygous (T T) with dwarf one (tt).
(A) Explain pH scale by a diagram. 
- Why is there skin burning sensation on being stung by insects
- Why are weak bases used for relief on increase in acidity in stomach.
Calculate equivalent resistance between A and B in the following circuits. 
Suresh and Ramesh climb on a hill which is 15 m high Ramesh and Suresh have same weight of 38 Kg Ramesh reaches at top of the hill in 19 sec.
Where as Suresh reaches in 15 sec. Calculate the power used by them separately in climbing. 
Write common and botanical names of any four medicinal plants. 
Interpret any four reasons for degradation of Bio-diversity. 
Explain two effects taken at International and National level each to save disbursed species.
Part – D
- Draw a labeled Diagram of Digestive System.
- Write the name & function of enzymes present in fabric juice
- In which part of digestive system maximum digestion and absorption takes place? 
- Draw a labeled Diagram of excretory system.
- Explain the process of urine formation in humans.
- Write two excretory products which are excreted by skin.
- Write merits and demerits three each in periodic table given by Mendeleev.
- Arrange the elements in ascending order of their Atomic Radius. F, C, Li, Be 
- Write there postulates of Rutherford’s Atomic model.
- Why Rutherford’s Atomic model is know as “Model of Solar System.”
- Give two short-comings of Rutherford Atomic Model.
(B) Arrange the elements in ascending order of their metallic property.
- Draw a labeled Diagram of human eye.
- Write reasons and remedies for Myopia, Hypermetropia, and Presbyopia. 
- Draw a ray Diagram which shows location of image when an object is placed between radius of curvature and focus.
- Define Refraction of light.
- Write laws of Refraction.
We hope the given RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 2 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Leave a Reply