RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 3 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 10 Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 3|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium
Time: 3.¼ Hours
Maxim Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees:
- Candidate must write first his/her Roll on the question paper compulsory.
- All the questions are compulsory.
- Write the answer to each question in the given answer-book only.
- For question having more than one part, the answers to those parts are to be written together in continuity.
- If there is any error/difference/contradiction in Hindi & English versions of the question paper, the question of Hindi versions should be treated valid.
Part Question Nos. Marks per Question A 1 – 11 1 B 12 – 21 3 C 22 – 27 4 D 28 – 30 5
- There are internal choices in Q. No. 27 and Q.No 30.
Part – A
How is opium obtained? 
State the position of pharynx. 
What are antibodies? 
Mention Heterophile/Heterogenetic antigens. 
Who proposed the basic structure of immunoglobulin? How many polypeptide chains are present in it. 
Write the formula of benzene & structure of it. 
What is electric energy? 
What is equivalent resistance when 0.5Ω and 0.5Ω resistances joined in parallel? 
How is forest economically viable to humans? 
Write the names and scientific names of medicinal plants obtained from fruits. 
What is the area and biodiversity percentage of India? 
Part – B
Enlist the diseases and symptoms due to shortage of vitamins A, B2, B3, B12, C and D? 
(a) When magnesium ribbon is burnt in air, two products are formed. Point out the oxidising and reducing agents in this reaction.
(b) Define oxidiation in terms of removal of hydrogen. [1 ½ x 2 = 3]
Why is diamond hard but graphite is soft? Write two uses of graphite. 
What are sanctuaries? Name a few manor wildlife sanctuaries in India. 
Mention the different steps to control air pollution. 
Classify Natural Forces and Comment on these. 
Comment of Lamarck’s theory of Organic Evolution. 
‘Life starts feedback communication with the planet’s physical environment’ ___ Discuss. 
(a) In which B.C., Sushruta was born?
(b) Who was the primary Guru of Sushruta?
(c) Who gave the basic knowledge of surgery treatment of the world? [1 + 1 + 1 = 3]
For safe driving which factors are be taken care of? (Any three) 
What are homozygous and Heterozygous? 
- Write two salts having water of crystallisation.
- (What is the Lewis concept of acid?
- Write the Bronsted Lowry concept acid.
- Which part of the soap molecule enters into oil? [1+ 1 + 1 + 1= 4]
- A silver wire of length 20 cm and area of cross section 0.001 cm2 has resistance 2 ohm. Determine specific resistance of the silver.
- What changes occur in resistance when temperature of a conductor changes. [2 + 2 = 4}
- Prove that mechanical energy is conserved at various positions of an oscillating simple pendulum.
- A ball is allowed to fall from a height of 10 m. If there is 40% loss of energy due to compact. Up to what height the ball will rise after one impact. [2 + 2 = 4]
How is new queen bee formed? 
What are conditions to be fulfilled to declare a biodiversity hotspot? 
Discuss the role of overexploitation of Natural resources as a threat to biodiversity. 
Write the functions of pancreatic juice and intestinal juice. 
Give an account of pituitary gland. 
(a) Give a brief account of long form of the periodic table. [3 + 2 = 5]
(b) Arrange the following elements in the increasing order of non-metallic character. B, C, Si, N, F
(a) Which of the elements Na, Mg, Si and P would have greatest difference between the first and the second ionization enthalpies? Explain.
(b) Arrange the following ions in the order of decreasing ionic radii. Li2+, He+, Be3+ . [3 + 2 = 5]
- With neat ray diagram discuss the nature, position, size of images formed in concave mirror when:
- object between infinity and center of curvature.
- object on center of curvature.
- object between center of curvature and focus.
- Name two uses of concave and convex mirror. [3 + 2 = 5]
- What is spherical lens? With diagram show different types of lenses.
- Write the differences between convex lens and concave lens. [3 + 2 = 5]
We hope the given RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 3 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.