RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 4 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 10 Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 4|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium
Time: 3.¼ Hours
Maxim Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees:
- Candidate must write first his/her Roll on the question paper compulsory.
- All the questions are compulsory.
- Write the answer to each question in the given answer-book only.
- For question having more than one part, the answers to those parts are to be written together in continuity.
- If there is any error/difference/contradiction in Hindi & English versions of the question paper, the question of Hindi versions should be treated valid.
Part Question Nos. Marks per Question A 1 – 11 1 B 12 – 21 3 C 22 – 27 4 D 28 – 30 5
- There are internal choices in Q. No. 27 and Q.No 30.
Part – A
Why are the medicines prescribed by doctors are misused? 
What is blood circulation? 
How Rhogam does work? 
How acquired immunity differs from innate immunity? 
Can a donor below 18 years donate organs or body? 
Which polymer is used for electrical insulation pipes? 
Write the relation between power and work. 
Write the composition of constantan, manganin. 
Why should we use non-conventional sources of energy? 
Name the different advanced varieties of buffaloes? 
How land fertility is affected? 
Part – B
What are the other intoxicating substances? Write the harmful effects of their uses. 
(a) What do you mean by bio-catalyst? Give an example. [1×3 = 3]
(b) Which catalyst is used in the preparation of oxygen in the laboratory from potassium chlorate?
(c) What happens to the pH of the solution obtained by the reaction of a weak base and strong acid.
Write the IUPAC name of
What are the different factors of depletion of wildlife. 
Describe different types of waste management. 
Write the forms of energy in sea water. 
State the Big Bang Theory with the help of diagram. 
How is the Indian Satellite Projection programme is helpful for India? 
Give a detailed account of Charak’s work. 
A bulb used in car Headlamps is marked 12V/60 W. Calculate the current flowing it when lit? 
SECTION – C
In human beings, blue eye colour is recessive to brown-eye. A brown-eyed man has a blue-eyed mother. [2 + 2 = 4]
(a) What will be the genotype of the man and his father and mother?
(b) If a man marries a blue-eyed woman, what are the possible genotypes of their offspring?
- Explain that HCl acts as an acid in water but not in benzene.
- The pH of a solution is 5. Calculate the hydrogen ion concentration. ,
- Explain bleaching action of bleaching powder.
- What are the conjugate acid and conjugate base for HSO4–ion. [1+ 1 + 1 + 1 = 4]
- Derive equivalent resistance of a series combination of resistance R1, R2 and R3.
- Three resistance each of 2 ohm are connected in series than in parallel. Find the ratio of equivalent resistance in series combination to that of parallel combination. [2 + 2 = 4]
- Derive an expression for potential energy of a simple pendulum.
- A simple pendulum of length 2 m is displaced such that its string horizontal, It is then released. Find velocity of the bob at the mean position. Assume potential energy is zero at the mean position, (g = 10 m/s2). [2 + 2 = 4]
Describe the plants producing woods for the buildings? 
(a) Which are species to produce dwarf varieties of paddy? [2 + 2 = 4]
(b) How are the biodiversity of grains and forest paddy useful?
What are called species and species diversity? 
With the help of longitudinal/ vertical section of kidney, give the internal structure of kidney. [ 2 + 3 = 5]
Differentiate between pulmonary circulation and systemic circulation. Show the difference with the help of a diagram. 
(a) The atomic number of two elements are 11 and 18. To which group of the periodic table they belong?
(b) Write the limitations of Mendeleev’s periodic table.
(c) How does the atomic radii change in a period? [1+2 + 2 = 5]
(a) What change occurs in the following in going from left to right along a period of the long form of the periodic table? Metallic character, electron gain enthalpy.
(b) Study the change in atomic radius of the elements of Group 13.
(c) Why fluorine and chlorine belong to same group? Which has higher negative electron gain enthalpy? [2 + 1 + 2 = 5]
- What is refractive index? How do you determine the refractive index of one medium with respect to another if their refractive indices are known?
- The refractive index of glass with respect, to air, is 1.5 and that of water with respect to air is 1.33. find refractive index of water with respect to glass? [3 + 2 = 5]
- Derive lens formula for a convex lens producing virtual image.
- Find the magnification for a convex lens of focal length 20 cm when object is placed 40 cm from the lens. [2 + 3 = 5]
We hope the given RBSE Class 10 Science Model Paper 4 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Leave a Reply