RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Paper 2017 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Model Papers. Here we have given Rajasthan RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Paper 2017 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Board Paper 2017|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
Rajasthan RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Paper 2017 English Medium
Time: 2.30 Hours
Maximum Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees:
- Write your roll number, data etc. at proper places.
- Write the answer to each question in the place provided in the evaluation sheet.
- To attempt all the questions are compulsory.
- Mark for each question is written in front of it.
Observation and recording 
What is your relation with your mother’s husband? 
(b) Maternal grandmother
(c) Maternal Grandfather
You would have seen many domestic animals in your surrounding. Name any 3 animals. 
Masons and labourers are constructing a building in the given picture. What materials are used in the construction? Name them. 
Communication (expression/discussion) 
Match the following A and B. 
Write name of your area with main food diet. (Any four). [1+1+1+1=4]
You have seen many ponds, write the name of any three aquatic animals? 
What is Cerebral Palsy? 
(a) A Machine
(b) A disease
(c) A scientist
(d) A place
Which of the following three food ingredients, we should use maximum for a good health? 
(Porridge (Dalia), Poha. Fish. Ghee, Pulse, Oil. Curd)
Lot of games are played in your surrounding. Write the names of any five games that you like the most. [1+1+1+1+1=5]
Select vegetables and fruits among these-
(Grapes, Bitter gourd, Mango, Brinjal, Spinach, Cauliflower, Apple, Banana, Potato, Papaya) [1+1+1+1+1=5]
There are 8 planets in the solar system as Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. [2+2+2=6]
- Which is the nearest planet to the Sun?
- Which is the largest planet?
- On which planet do you live?
A rose plant is grown through a stem, similarly name the paint which is grown through a leaf. 
(c) Pattharchatta (Bryophyllem)
What should we do when there is a red light signal on the road? 
(a) We should stop
(b) We should go fast
(c) We should go slowly
(d) None of these
Malaria disease is caused by Aedes Mosquitoes. (True/False) 
What methods are adopted in your house to purify drinking water? 
Different farming activities are given in the following pictures. Write the names of the following activities. 
If you go to railway station on your school visit. What type of questions will come in your mind about the railway station? Write any three questions. 
Prove by an experiment that sugar is soluble in water. How will you do this experiment? Write steps. 
Concern towards justice and equality 
A man got injured in a road accident what number will you dial to call an ambulance? 
What can you learn from the life of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar? Write down. 
How should we behave with persons engaged in cleaning work. 
Honouring each other’s work and appreciating each other’s qualities 
Premlata Agrawal is remebered with honour. Because she was. 
(a) A mountainer
(b) An astronant
(c) A loco pilot
(d) A doctor
You have to prepare a beautiful garden in the school. The Principal has given you all the responsibilities. How will you prepare the garden with the help of your friend? Write in details. 
- Mud or Bajari
|S.R.||Historical building||Name of District where these are|
|1.||Ranthambore fort||Sawai madhopur|
Name of the area Rajasthan main food-
(A) Dal, Bati, Churma
(B) Wheat and millet chapati
(C) Garlic sauce
(E) Ker- sangari vegatable
|S.R.||Most eatable things|
|S.R.||Name of fruits||Name of vegetables|
- Nearest planet to the sun – Mercury
- Largest planet – Jupiter
- We live on planet – earth
(a) We should stop.
It is purified by boiling water, filtering and R.O. methods.
- Pesticides spraying
- Why is it necessary to buy a ticket before entering the railway station?
- Which thing we should take care of while crossing the railway track?
- Why was the ticket checker charging fine from the passengers?
- We will take a glass.
- Fill it with half of water.
- Now, add one teaspoon of sugar in it.
- Now stir with a spoon.
- We see that, sugar dissolves in water.
- Thus, it is clear that sugar dissolves in water.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s life gives inspiration to us :
- We should not be silent against injustice.
- We should oppose all social evils.
- We must be educated.
Our behaviour with cleaners should be loving, kindness and respect. We should give them status of equality and we should not treat them with untouchables and discrimenatory behaviour.
I will do the work by this process-
- I will arrange my clasmates and form different groups.
- All groups will clean the garden, collect the garbage and hutting the garbage in the dustbin.
- Two groups will prepare bed in the garden, two will plant grasses and the last groups will do the planting at specified places.
- Planting trees at the edges of the garden.
- Constructing trails between the middle of the road.
We hope the given RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Paper 2017 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding Rajasthan RBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Board Paper 2017 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.