RBSE Class 8 Science Model Paper 3 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 8 Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 8 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 3|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 8 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium
Time: 2.30 Hours
Maximum Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees
- Candidates must first write their Roll Nos. on the question paper compulsorily.
- All the questions are compulsory
- Write the answer to each question in the given answer-book only.
- For questions having more than one part, the answers to those parts are to be written together in continuity.
- Write the answers of Question Nos. 1 to 6 (multiple choice) by making a table in your answer-book.
- If there is any error/difference/contradiction in Hindi and English versions of the question paper, the question of Hindi version should be treated valid.
When zinc granules are mixed with dilute HCL, the gas evolved is 
(A) O2 (Oxygen)
(B) CO2 (Carbon dioxide)
(C) H2 (Hydrogen)
(D) SO2 (Sulphur dioxide)
Which vegetative part of a plant developed by vegetative reproduction 
(D) All of these
Preventions of AIDS are 
(A) While shaving make it confirm that every time a new blade is used
(B) HIV test before blood transfusion
(C) Living a controlled lifestyle
(D) All of the above
Sound having frequency 20 Hertz to 20,000 hertz is called as 
(A) Ultra audible sound
(B) Infra audible sound
(C) Audible sound
(D) None of these
When did the first Indian satellite was launched? 
(A) 19 April, 1975
(B) 18 March. 1972
(C) 11 August, 1974
(D) 19 June, 1980
How many types of coal is found on the basis of carbon content in it? 
(D) All of these
What is Harvesting and threshing of crops? 
Write True/False for following statements 
- Natural manure is better in increasing fertility of soil.
- Irrigation is the process by which the water requirement of plant is fulfilled by time to time using artificial means.
What are man-made fibres? Write any two examples. 
Write one example of decomposition or dissociation reaction. 
How many parts are there of human blood? Name them. 
Explain disadvantages of Dacron/ Polyster/ Synthetic Fibre. 
How many categories of fruits are there? Explain. 
Write factors, symptoms and preventive measures of cholera. 
Explain the differences between conventional energy sources and non- conventional energy sources by providing suitable examples. 
Explain how objects complete one oscillation with diagram. 
What is polar satellite? Write its features. 
What is cyber security? Why it is necessary? 
Describe an activity to explain air pressure. 
Why is sanitation necessary for human? 
Classify the fuels on the basis of there states of matter. 
How does cyclone form? Explain with diagram. 
What is Heredity? Make Table of contrasting traits of pea plant studied by Mendel. 
(a) Blood Groups
(b) Blood Banks.
Write a short note on Dr. Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai’s life. 
What is Internet? Write the main names of communication means based on Internet and describe any two in detail.
Discuss practical aspects of life style with respect to environment conservation. 
According to you why LPG is considered as the best fuel? Give reasons.
We hope the given RBSE Class 8 Science Model Paper 3 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 8 Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Leave a Reply