These comprehensive RBSE Class 10 Maths Notes Chapter 11 Constructions will give a brief overview of all the concepts.
RBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 11 Notes Constructions
1. While doing geometrical constructions, we must take care of the following facts.
- First make a rough sketch of the figure to be constructed and take care that the lines must be clear and drawn with dark pencil.
- The steps of the construction must be described in words.
2. To divide a given line segment in a given ratio according to the assigned steps.
3. To construct a triangle similar to a given triangle, when the scale factor is given. (The scale factor may be less than 1 or more than 1).
4. We can construct a pair of tangent lines from an external point to a circle.
5. A tangent line to a circle is that line which intersects the circle in only any one point.
6. The lengths of the two tangent line segments drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.