RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Paper 2018 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given Rajasthan RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Paper 2018 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Board Paper 2018|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
Rajasthan RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Paper 2018 English Medium
Time: 2.30 Hours
Maximum Marks: 80
General Instructions to the Examinees
- Firstly, the examinees should write their Roll Nos. compulsorily on the question paper.
- All the questions should be answered compulsorily.
- Answer every question in the provided answer-booklet only.
- Questions which have internal parts should be answered continually.
- Answers to question number 1 to 6 should be given in tabular form in the answer booklet.
- Question No. 22 is related to map, it contains 4 marks. Outline map provided to you must be attached with your answer-book after cutting from question paper.
- Answers to question number 7 to 13 should be given in 2 to 3 lines, question number 14 to 21 in 5 to 7 lines and answers to question number 23 to 25 should be given in maximum one page.
- Internal options have been given in question number 23, 24 and 25.
Section – A
Which is the longest and only river of Rajasthan which flows through out the year? 
The working part of total population of India is 
In whose Court Gandharv Baisi lived? 
(a) Sawai Jai Singh
(b) Pratap Singh
(d) Ranjeet Singh
Where the first international airport of Rajasthan is situated? 
Where the High Court of Rajasthan is situated? 
Who founded Brahma Samaj? 
(a) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(b) Govind Guru
(c) Swami Vivekanand
(d) Raja Ram Mohan Rai
Section – B
What is known as soil? Explain. 
What is sex-ratio? According to the census 2011, what is the sex ratio in Rajasthan? 
Mention the types of Constitution. 
What is a Colony? Explain in brief. 
Write any two major hurdles come in the development of the Developing Countries? 
Match the Column ‘A’ with Column ‘B’ 
Write the name of the court poet of ‘Prithviraj Chauhan’ and his famous composition. 
Section – C
Why the Aravali hill ranges are known as ‘Lifeline1 of Rajasthan? Explain. 
By explaining the meaning of ‘Make in India1? Explain why government of India launched this programme? 
President is just a signatory authority to union executive in the Parliamentary form of government. Prime Minister is the real custodian of all executive authority. According to this statement write any four powers of Prime Minister. 
Describe the contribution of refugees in the development of nation and society after the partition of India and Pakistan. 
What is the social boycott? Explain. 
Write a short note on Vernacular Press Act. 
Explain the difference between traditional and non-traditional energy resources with example. 
What traffic rules we must follow to minimise road accidents? 
Show any four of the following on the map of India: 
- New Delhi
- Himalaya Mountain
- Bay of Bengal
- Jammu and Kashmir
Section – D
In how many geographical regions in India divided? Write names and explain any one of them? 
Explain the seasons of Rajasthan.
Mention the fundametnal rights provided to the citizens of India by the constitution and discuss any two in brief. 
In the absence of duties our rights are null and void. Which fundamental duties of the citizens are mentioned in the constitution of India? Explain.
Describe the causes of the Freedom struggle of 1857 in brief. 
Describe the Jalianwala Bagh massacre.
We hope the given RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Paper 2018 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding Rajasthan RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Paper 2018 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.