RBSE Class 8 Social Science Model Paper 3 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 3|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium
Time: 2.30 Hours
Maximum Marks: 80
General instructions to the Candidates
- Firstly, the examinees should write their Roll Nos. compulsorily on the question paper.
- All the questions should be answered compulsorily.
- Answer every question in the provided answer-booklet only.
- Questions which have internal parts should be answered continually.
- Answers to question number 1 to 6 should be given in tabular form in the answer booklet.
- Question No. 22 is related to map, it contains 4 marks. Outline map provided to you must be attached with your answer-book after cutting from question paper.
- Answers to question number 7 to 13 should be given in 2 to 3 lines, question number 14 to 21 in 5 to 7 lines and answers to question number 23 to 25 should be given in maximum one page.
- Internal options have been given in question number 23, 24 and 25.
Section – A
The method of mineral extraction in which the follicles have to be resorted to the depths of the Kups, It is said 
(A) Scattered mining
(B) Kupaki mining
(C) The method of amendment
(D) All the above
Where is the elephant festival organized? 
(A) in Jaipur
(B) in Jodhpur
(C) in Kota
(D) in Bikaner
On what basis does the caste system categorize individuals? 
(A) On a business basis
(B) On the basis of status
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
Who protects the basic rights of civilians when they are abducted? 
(B) Ministry of Home Affairs
(C) Supreme Court
(D) None of these
When was the sharp impact of Maratha power felt? 
(A) In 1742 AD
(B) in 1748 AD
(C) In 1754 AD
(D) 1761 AD
Who gave the slogan ‘Quit India Movement’? 
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Bhagat Singh
(C) Lala Lajpat Rai
(D) Chandrashekhar Azad
Section – B
What does the resource mean? 
Where and when India’s first train was started? 
What is the main purpose of economic development? 
What is the basis of fundamental rights? 
Who is involved in the security of the very special (VVIP) like President, Prime Minister? 
Why ‘Government of India Act, 1958* passed? 
When and in what age did Ramanujan die? 
Section – C
What do you mean lay sand Dumes? Explain. 
What are the energy resources? Explain the major energy resources of Rajasthan along with suitable examples. (Any two) 
What do you know about ‘Rajasthan Road Vision, 2025’? 
Explain the prejudice. 
What do you mean by the power of judicial review? 
Why did the British protest Elbert Bill? 
What do you know about Mahakavi Magh? Explain. 
What do you understand by traffic rules? What can be the punishment if a minor makes an accident? 
Show any four of the following on the map of Rajasthan: 
Section – D
Describe the importance (advantage) of the Himalayas and the Northeast mountain ranges for India. 
Explain the inequalities available in the distribution of heat in Rajasthan.
(i) Why is the Indian Constitution a democratic republic? Explain. 
(ii) ‘India is a union of states’, explain the statement
If the ‘Fundamental Rights’ were not included in the constitution, what would have been its effect? Clarify.
Describe the importance of the freedom struggle of 1857 AD. 
Describe the efforts of social reform of Raja Rammohan Roy and Swami Vivekananda.
We hope the given RBSE Class 8 Social Science Model Paper 3 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 3 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.