RBSE Class 8 Social Science Model Paper 4 English Medium are part of RBSE Class 8 Social Science Board Model Papers. Here we have given RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium.
|Paper Set||Model Paper 4|
|Category||RBSE Model Papers|
RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium
Time: 2.30 Hours
Maximum Marks: 80
General instructions to the Candidates
- Firstly, the examinees should write their Roll Nos. compulsorily on the question paper.
- All the questions should be answered compulsorily.
- Answer every question in the provided answer-booklet only.
- Questions which have internal parts should be answered continually.
- Answers to question number 1 to 6 should be given in tabular form in the answer booklet.
- Question No. 22 is related to map, it contains 4 marks. Outline map provided to you must be attached with your answer-book after cutting from question paper.
- Answers to question number 7 to 13 should be given in 2 to 3 lines, question number 14 to 21 in 5 to 7 lines and answers to question number 23 to 25 should be given in maximum one page.
- Internal options have been given in question number 23,24 and 25.
Section – A
Where is the ‘valor’ transferred to agriculture? 
(A) Southern Rajasthan
(B) Northern Rajasthan
(C) Eastern Rajasthan
(D) In West Rajasthan
Approximately 61 percent of the Rajasthan’s western desert region, what percentage of population resides there? 
(A) 40 percent
(B) 30 percent
(C) 50 percent
(D) 20 percent
What is against social justice? 
(B) The principle of special occasion
(C) Arrangement of reservation
(D) Public welfare state
The retirement age of the Judge of the Supreme Court is 
(A) 60 years
(B) 62 years
(C) 65 years
(D) 70 years
What was the last reason for the decline of the Mughals? 
(A) British companies
(B) Lack of nationality
(C) Religious policy of Aurangzeb
(D) External attack
When did the non-cooperation movement begin? 
(A) In 1912 AD
(B) in 1915 AD
(C) In 1918 AD
(D) In 1920 AD
Section – B
What is metallic mineral? Explain with examples. 
Where is the first international airport of Rajasthan located? 
What is called ’Per Capita Income ’? 
What is the minimum age of the children in which it is regarded a punishable offence to employ in hazardous employment 
What are there for internal security? 
What is the commercialization of agriculture? 
Who composed the book ‘Wriksha Ayurveda’? 
Section – C
Why Thar Desert is called the world’s wealthiest desert? Explain. 
What does the metallic mineral mean? Explain its types. 
What is Bharatmala Yojana? Explain. 
Why do prosperity and poverty both exist in society? Make clear. 
What is the judiciary? Explain. 
What changes were made to the Army Department on the report of the Peel Commission? 
How was Ramanujan was a worshipper of Indian Civilization Culture? 
What is the full name of the WHO? What is dry hygiene? 
Show any four of the following on the map of Rajasthan: 
- Shekhawati Region
- Sand Dune Free Region
Section – D
Into how many geographical regions is India divided? Mention the characteristics of one region. 
Describe the different seasons of Rajasthan.
Describe the fundamental rights provided to citizens by the Constitution of India. 
Describe the process of making of our Constitution.
Explain about the contribution of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. 
Compile information about the contribution of the revolutionaries (Sukhdev, Rajguru, Ramprasad Bismil, Chandrashekhar Azad, Chapekar Bandhu) in the Indian Independence Movement.
We hope the given RBSE Class 8 Social Science Model Paper 4 English Medium will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper 4 English Medium, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.