RBSE Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security are part of RBSE Solutions for Class 8 Social Science. Here we have given RBSE Rajasthan Board Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security.
Rajasthan Board Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security
|Chapter Name||National Security|
|Number of Questions Solved||9|
Rajasthan Board Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security Text Book Question Solved
Choose the correct option
1. What is essential for the development of a country-
(D) All of the above
2. ‘Agni’ is a
(B) Fighter Aircraft
(C) Aircraft Carrier Ship
3. For military education, students can associate themselves with-
(A) Regional force
(B) Para-military forces
(C) Special Protection Group
Match the Column ‘A’ with Column ‘B’
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Government Railway police||(A) Security of industrial institutions|
|2. Central industrial security force||(B) Security of VVIPs|
|3. Central reserve police force||(C) Security of train and railway force|
|4. Special protection force||(D) Assistance to civil police in disturbed area|
Fill in the blanks
1. ………. keeps vigil on sky borders.
2. ……… is the Supreme Commander of all three armed forces in India.
3. First Param Veer Chakra was conferred to ……..
1. Air Forces
3. Major Som Nath- Sharma
National Security mostly divided in which of two parts?
Two divisions of the National Security are:
- External Security and
- Internal Security.
What are the three wings of Indian armed forces?
The three wings of Indian armed forces are:
- Army -fights on the land.
- Navy – secures sea borders.
- Air force- keeps vigil on sky borders.
Who guards the territorial boundary of India?
Which police force is guarding our North-East frontier boundaries?
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
Who guards our coastal boundary?
Indian Coast Guard
Write at least five duties of citizens for the security of our country?
Five duties of the citizens for the security of the country are:
- Inspiring youths to join army and para-military forces.
- Helping to maintain civil safety systems as black out, first aid, fire-brigade etc.
- Help the people not to lose their courage during war time.
- Supply of foodstuffs, medicines and other requirements to the forces fighting at the border and boosting their moral.
- No black marketing and hoarding; and reporting to the police of any such anti national activity.
We hope the given RBSE Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security will help you. If you have any query regarding RBSE Rajasthan Board Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Chapter 16 National Security, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Leave a Reply